X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Falconers?

Any open Falconers lurking around TG?

Just curious :)

out of recomendation of a friend, I picked up the original F4 and installed OF4.5 and 4.7 patch, Open falcon blows Allied Force out of the water, been doing some flights with a few friends and just.. Wow. between the Terrain, the systems modeling, the Extra munitions *JDAM JSOW JASSM etc.* the reworked textures, 3d cockpit, Proper TGP modeling, Smart weapon alignment *in AF when you power on a maverick its ready to fire in about 3 seconds, in reality the thing has Gyro's and its own navigation system to align so it takes a few minutes*, and the matter that it's just as stable offline, and about 90% on par with Allied force online, I found my new addiction.

Some screens

Last edited by stickyjeans69; 02-25-2009, 05:15 AM.

Re: Open Falconers?

Don"t forget FF5 is due out any day now. I'm really excited to see what this new release has to offer
    |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

Ohhh...and if you add some HiTiles and some payware pits your eyes will bleed from awesomeness LOL There is a reason that this 10 YO Sim is still one of the best (thanks to the modders!!)
      |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

no joke, to be frank though the default in Open falcon is quite suitable for me, its very believable

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I agree. I played most of the mods, OF, FF, EFalcon, BMS, redviper....man so many good mods so little time.

Here's a link of F4 stuff - http://falcon4.0files.googlepages.com/falcon4.0files

Check it out lots of good stuff
          |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse