AWACS gone AWOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWACS gone AWOL

2 days into the Balkans campaign and all radio options for AWACS have gone (except helicopter recovery request). Does this mean that there are no Sentries in the air or is this a glitch? There seems to be one still talking to me but I can't talk to them and I can see one on the realtime map, rather annoying when trying to identify friend and foe.

Any ideas chaps?

Ta

Re: AWACS gone AWOL

hey. yep it's because you don't have any awacs airborne. check the ATO and see if there's any fragged. If not you might have to task them yourself. when you hear "sunrise" then the awacs is on station.

also if you don't have any recon flights or j-star fragged then the red ground forces won't be updated on the map (except the ones close to the frontline).

yep it's a pain when you cant id bogeys :) you can do it realistically and visually id them or if you have padlock enabled then red means hostile and green means friendly.

Comment

Ah that makes sense, cheers for the advice. Certainly feels lonely when you're up there without those fellas backing you up!

Comment

no problem. yeah awacs is really crucial...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X