good rating missions and intro to A-A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good rating missions and intro to A-A

I found something that's very neat today. I created a package to patrol the air around the border of friendly and hostile space that basically a sweep. It was in a major traffic area of incoming and outgoing friendly flights with some intercepting hostiles. The mission just calls for engaging of enemy aircraft within a 1-2 stpt's. I found a couple migs and some G-4's. The G-4's obviously are very easy to take out as they are trainer and light bomber jets. The mig's never really engaged because it was the border area. I completed the mission with excellent rating and took out 2 g-4's. It was pretty fun and it helps to develop your warning noise skills and using different kinds of missiles. I learned how to use the boresight mode of the aim-9m which is VERY effective. I'll fly some of these with beginners if they wanna build their A-A skills anytime i'm on, as long as jex approves of this method.

- -

Re: good rating missions and intro to A-A

I find the missle that puts out that terrible growl when selected the easiest to use. When the growl changes I fire. Thats all the A-A experiance I have :) Now that I have had my little bit of A-G training via Jex I would like to get a handle on A-A at least so I can defend myself.

Shogun

Comment

Re: good rating missions and intro to A-A

I'll be flying some tonight if anyone wants to join in.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X