Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

    Saw this over at SimHQ - it comes from Cooler over at Lead Pursuit. Apparently this info didn't make it into the manual.

    BALKANS:
    POWDERKEG:
    - FRY win (over-run Bosnia and Croatia main cities) -> Control ALL of: Bihac, Banja Luka, Gornji Vakuf, Mostar, Sarajevo, Tuzla, Gruda, Split, Zadar, Rijeka, Zagreb, Osijek
    - NATO wins (Cities around Beograd are captured so FRY surrender) -> Control ALL of: Bijeljina City, Vlasencia, Novi Sad, Zrenjanin, Stepojevac, Sabac, Mionica
    OR Chop off the head and the beast will die -> Control ALL of: Beograd, Beograd South, Beograd East, Beograd West


    BALANCE OF POWER:
    - FRY win (overrun remainder of Slovenia) -> Control ALL of: Rijeka, Kranj, Ljubljana
    - NATO wins (Serbian forces pushed back to their borders) -> Control ALL of: Zagreb, Zadar, Banja Luka, Split, Mostar, Gornji Vakuf, Tuzla, Bijeljina City, Osijek, Sarajevo, Gruda, Bihac


    UNDER SIEGE:
    - FRY win -> Control ALL of: Tirane City, Tirane, Elbasan, Kavaje City, Kavaje City
    - NATO wins (Serbian forces pushed back to their borders) -> Control ALL of: Boric I Math, Shkoder, Shkoder City, Kukes, Velesta

    KOREA:
    TIGER SPIRIT:
    - DPRK win -> Control ALL of: Seoul, Chuncheon, Weonju, Taegu, Cheongju, Taejon, Kwangju, Pusan
    - ROK/US win -> Control ALL of: Kaesong, T'osan, Haeju, Changyon, Sariwon, Songnim, Hoeyang, South P'Yongyang, P'Yongyang, Wonsan

    ROLLING FIRE:
    - DPRK win -> Control ALL of: Seoul, Chuncheon, Weonju, Taegu, Cheongju, Taejon, Kwangju, Pusan
    - ROK/US win -> Control ALL of: Kaesong, T'osan, Haeju, Changyon, Sariwon, Songnim, Hoeyang, South P'Yongyang, P'Yongyang, Wonsan

    IRON FORTRESS:
    - DPRK win -> Control ALL of: Seoul, Chuncheon, Weonju, Taegu, Cheongju, Taejon, Kwangju, Pusan
    - ROK/US win (Regain all territory in South Korea) -> Control ALL of: Seoul, Chuncheon, Weonju, Taegu, Cheongju, Taejon, Kwangju, Pusan
    Last edited by jex; 02-07-2006, 07:20 PM.
    [volun]

  • #2
    Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

    So without going to my map and checking off a list of towns I occupy, is there any kind of announcement that you've actually won the campaign?

    My current campaign clock has stopped completely, and in the news items it says Yugoslavia has surrendered to Allied forces. But there's no splash screen, or marching band?
    New to TG?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

      I don't know...I'm sorry to say that I've never won a campaign yet. :(

      Seems like you should get SOME kind of closure though...
      [volun]

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

        I NEED CLOSURE MAN!!!

        USN Squid: I think thats all the closure you get buddy. Pretty anti climactic isn't it.

        Slammer

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

          I'm sure you probably already read about this but figured I would toss it on here in case anyone else may find it usefull.

          Currently F4AF has removed the original F4 videos (news reports) for campaign events (general consensus is due to CD space...but LP has been pretty vague on any topic about it and havent offered them up for download).

          However, if you own the original F4 you can copy the movie files into your F4AF install and they work just fine.

          Its kind of nice to get a least some notifications when events happen.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

            Hey thanks HT, I'll do that tonight :)
            Jex.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

              We actually should be getting close to winning the campaign in the TG server. It says that we are on a major offensive to take P'Yongyang so we might be starting up a new game here soon. Right now I'm going to go shoot down the rest of the MIG 29's that they have left!

              Slammer

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                Originally posted by Hardtale
                I'm sure you probably already read about this but figured I would toss it on here in case anyone else may find it usefull.

                Currently F4AF has removed the original F4 videos (news reports) for campaign events (general consensus is due to CD space...but LP has been pretty vague on any topic about it and havent offered them up for download).

                However, if you own the original F4 you can copy the movie files into your F4AF install and they work just fine.

                Its kind of nice to get a least some notifications when events happen.
                I don't suppose some kind, generous person could offer them up for the rest of us? :row__685:
                New to TG?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                  Originally posted by Slammer
                  We actually should be getting close to winning the campaign in the TG server. It says that we are on a major offensive to take P'Yongyang so we might be starting up a new game here soon. Right now I'm going to go shoot down the rest of the MIG 29's that they have left!

                  Slammer
                  We're just barely across the DMZ at this point. We've got a lot of bombing runs on AAA battallions yet to make I believe.

                  Now would be a good time for anyone with extensive experience in the ground war to start a discussion of what our procedures are.
                  New to TG?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                    I don't know what scenario the server is on, but unless it's Iron fortress then it's not even close to being over. My single player campaign is Tiger Spirit, I'm on day 7 and I control a little less than two thirds of North Korea. It's still not over and China and Russia have joined in on the fight. On North Korea's side of course.:row__738: If it is Iron Fortress, though, and you are at the DMZ then it should be over soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                      Well it seems we have almost totally destroyed any A2A threat that North Korea has. Most of what they have now are AAA, SAMs, and various ground troops and vehicles.

                      Slammer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                        However if the server clock won't stop, it could be problematic for us.
                        Jex.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                          Originally posted by jex
                          However if the server clock won't stop, it could be problematic for us.
                          I'm trying to get on the vnc server late at night and in the morning to make sure it's stopped.
                          New to TG?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: F4AF Campaign Victory Conditions

                            Originally posted by Slammer
                            Well it seems we have almost totally destroyed any A2A threat that North Korea has. Most of what they have now are AAA, SAMs, and various ground troops and vehicles.

                            Slammer
                            We have near complete Air Superiority, but they have the advantage in Air Defenses. We have a slight Ground Power advantage.

                            We've got a ways to go I think. Let's get some flights up and take 'em out!
                            New to TG?

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X