12/24 3AM mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/24 3AM mission

After the issues we had with getting a stable Falcon mission, I decided to continue Doc's missioon Lonewolf style to see if I could stay under the MiG screen and enjoy the TFR training I received from Boogie. I made it safely to steerpoint 6 though the pressure was on as soon as I popped up above 100 ft-- MiG wall over the target site-- no AAA. I was able to deliver the weapons nearly on target-- damaged but not destroyed the factory, generator and sent the tall overcompensating smoke stacks to high hell. ;)

www.nypm.net/boogiemission1.jpg

Did my best to redeem us-- my beginner's luck along with Kilo remaining on Teamspeak to guide me carried me through the evening. Bandits painted me at 5 nm Angels high all the way to 20nm from homebase (Steerpoint 9).

(I tried to post an image, but can't embed until 15 posts-- mod, feel free to edit to put in the IMG code and correct amount of www's)
    Last edited by jex; 01-06-2006, 12:05 AM.

Re: 12/24 3AM mission

Wow...that must have been a high pucker-factor flight!

Since you were alone, they must have figured you were lost...or just plain crazy!
    [volun]

Comment

Re: 12/24 3AM mission

The perception of madness can be a very effective deterrent and cloaking device. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X