How to find the target?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find the target?

Ok this may seem like a dumb question but I've tried searching and cant really find an answer. I was doing a mission the other day to take out a bridge in the campaign and once I got there the steerpoint that says where the target is was over a huge cluster of radar returns. I zoomed in with DBS1 and DBS2 but theres no possible way that I can pick out a bridge from the cluster of squares it gives me....so how do you guys do it? I cant very well bomb something I cant find can I? (I ended up going down and bombing what I thought was the right bridge using CCIP but it turned out to be the wrong one)

Re: How to find the target?

Input the latitude and longitude coordinates (that you got from the recon in your briefing) for your target steerpoint. Your steerpoint will then be right on top of the bridge.

"Any angles you give the bogey on the first pass will haunt you for the rest of the fight."
    Lieutenant Jim "Huck" Harris, USN

Comment

Set your steerpoint to the target one (usually 5). On the ICP hit LIST then 1 (Dest) and now enter both coords then RTN on the DCS.
      Jex.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed