Inactivity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactivity

Does anyone here still play this game on TG? I'm going through server consolidation once again and this server is sticking out as something that simply doesn't get any activity, promotion, events, etc.

If it's dead here at TG, we can shut it down and use the slot for another title that we may want to support.

Putting this out to the community at large to see who is active still, if anyone.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Inactivity

There are a few of us that play. Others outside TG are on it pretty much 5 out of seven days. Whenever I jump on I usually get 6 or 7 more non-TG'ers that jump on for a game. Most of us are waiting for the new game to come out. It keeps getting pushed back for one reason or another.
    Last edited by Bubba; 04-24-2011, 04:39 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Ditto Bubba's post.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'm sure with the inclusion of the GRAW ladder in the competition section there might be a small resurgence of players

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yup! I hope so! We need some kind of promotion for this title to draw in people. It's fairly stagnant right now.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

the New Graw will be out soon and this title will grow.

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
            George S. Patton

Comment

Honestly I am just waiting for the new one.
              Please Be Warned...
              If you see me... Im never alone....
              My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

Ditto what E_Leader said.
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Just tried to get on the server but don't have the map. I have the TG map pack but it must be updated. Anyone got the link handy?
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member
                  SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                  "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

All the maps that are on the server are in our map packs. If you can give me the name of the map I will be happy to look.

Comment

coop_tc02_operation_jalisco_day_02
                      After doing some searching on the net I found it may be part of a DLC I never purchased.?
                      |TG-189th| Unkl
                      ArmA 3 Game Officer
                      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

All of the maps are on the server. It is not part of a DLC.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
                        George S. Patton

Comment

It should be in one of our map packs. You can run a search and download it from the web and install it.

Comment

You can find all the map packs for the Graw TG server here UNK:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/ghost-r...-download.html

Note: After upacking and loading into you custom levels folder. Start game and if you get an error because of a map, just go back to your custom level folder and delete that map and restart.
                            Last edited by SARGE; 05-21-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys...I found it last week as it was in the map packs. I didn't even look for new packs...last one I'd had was #12. I assumed there had been no further updates guess what happened.

Well now I'm not seeing the server :(
                              |TG-189th| Unkl
                              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X