Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys

got 2 Ghost Recon Online Keys sent to me through email, and I did have 3, but already gave one out. if anyone was interested in trying out the beta let me know via private message, and the first 2 will get the keys.

Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys

PM Sent
    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

colinm9991 sent the first pm, and thezaak sent the 2nd. remember this is NOT for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. its for Ghost Recon Online, http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/

Comment

BETA Key which I received is still intact.

NOTE: These codes are for American citizens ONLY!.
          Because I'm Ireland (Europe) I can't use it, nor can any body outside the US.

Comment

PM sent would love to play this game, tried it at my friends house and it was pretty cool.

Comment

It is a run and gun game like COD4. Small maps and all inside. I probably want play this a lot.

The big thing I didn't like about the controls was you have to change weapons to throw a nade. I didn't see if there was in voip or not. If it was there no one talked. Oh an on one game a few of the enemy was on our spawn area and when you spawned you died.

My two cents.
              The Old Guy
              kin3
              sigpic

Comment

NOTE: All keys are used.

Comment

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
                  It is a run and gun game like COD4. Small maps and all inside. I probably want play this a lot.

The big thing I didn't like about the controls was you have to change weapons to throw a nade. I didn't see if there was in voip or not. If it was there no one talked. Oh an on one game a few of the enemy was on our spawn area and when you spawned you died.

My two cents.

Actually it is a great game, it does have VOIP in game that works however you will find issues that some players are clear while others sound as if they volume is so low or they are in a cave. The spawn issue is unfortunate and happens a lot, but as the GM's have said apparently that is a bannable offence. They are telling people to take a video and post it to UBI forums as they find it an uncalled for tacit that diminished the game play fun. The game controls are a bit wacky and can be changed as I changed mine to work on the mouse wheel however there are so many key bindings to figure out. They are saying this will be fixed when it goes public. In all fairness this game is awesome but is in beta for a reason, but I am sure this game will be one I play for a while as I have a good feeling it will not be saturated with hackers like Combat Arms, KOS, and Warrock. Only time will tell though

Comment

someone have a beta key for europe servers?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X