Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

played a few missions and love it (Future Soldier)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• played a few missions and love it (Future Soldier)

well i played a few missions of future soldier and i love it, i also love how i can setup my weapons for certain missions. cant wait till i get everything unlocked. if anyone else picked up a copy of this game, always looking to try the campaign in coop.

Re: played a few missions and love it

installing now.....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Re: played a few missions and love it

I will be picking it up today and get it installed. I will also be setting up a permanent T/S channel as well as getting forums set up for the game.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Played a round with vitamin. Going to have to work on my key binds on my game pad. Graphics are great compared to the other releases. Do not know if I like the view of the player. We'll see.

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

Re: played a few missions and love it (Future Soldier)

Did anyone have trouble with the mouse look ?? Mine is not working any ideas ??

Comment

yes, major issues with the mouse.....kinda sucks!

I agree about graphics, but supposedly there are bugs there as well....Thought they pushed it back to fix things?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

really , thanks for the reply . A mouse not working big bug . why sell a game that not ready ??? well im not buying a game on release day anymore im waiting for the patch or get everyones opinion first . P S my teamspeak doesnt work anymore is there a new one ???

Comment

I have no problem with my mouse. Have you checked all your settings for both your mouse and in game?

Comment

Is this a console port, or is there something that I have to change in order for it to stop displaying letters associated to an xbox controller?

Comment

Picked up my copy this evening. I'll get it set up tomorrow and give it a spin.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X