• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumor or fact? GRAW demo in 1 week

copy/paste from www.ghostrecon.net
    If true... SWEET!

GR:AW PC Demo in 7 days?! Posted by Rocky on Thursday, October 20 2005
    PC Gamer (UK) have stated they will have a demo of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on their cover disk in the November issue, which is due out in 7 days. This announcement was made in the October magazine which went to print before Ubisoft's announcement that GR:AW was delayed until next year, so whether the demo will still appear in PC Gamer next week is open to debate.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: rumor or fact? GRAW demo in 1 week

NOT!

Update > PC Gamer have confirmed the demo will not now appear due to the games slippage.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Update - Ubi sucks?

Ubisoft To Release Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter in February 2006

London, UK– OCTOBER 7, 2005 – Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, is pleased to announce that it has decided to devote additional time to perfect the next installment in its award-winning squad-based military shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™. The game will launch worldwide for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in February 2006. The additional time devoted to the development of this title will allow Ubisoft to offer gamers the best episode ever of the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise and will enable the game’s development teams to optimize the application of Xbox 360™ technology. The delay of the release date will not impact Ubisoft’s revenue forecasts for the fiscal year.
      YES!

(My emphasis)

I'm really glad it won't impact their fiscal year. OH MY GOD!! THANK ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLE AND VEGETABLES FOR THAT ONE!

Oh and notice the part about PC gamers.
      Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
        Oh and notice the part about PC gamers.
        Yes I noticed that. Interesting.

Comment

Lol!
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          - Lazarus Long