16 new PC screenshots...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 new PC screenshots...

I'm just going news nuts today, lol... everytime I go to a web site, theres something new today...

http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/ghostrecon3/seemore_pc.php
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: 16 new PC screenshots...

As discouraging as its been to watch GR 2 go down the tubes and hear about the X-box-oriented development of GRAW, I have to admit those screenshots wet my appetite. I still wish GRAW wasn't abandoning the rural atmosphere of GR 1, but that city looks like a lot of fun to run through.
    [volun]

Comment

Those graphics make my PC cry.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
        As discouraging as its been to watch GR 2 go down the tubes and hear about the X-box-oriented development of GRAW, I have to admit those screenshots wet my appetite. I still wish GRAW wasn't abandoning the rural atmosphere of GR 1, but that city looks like a lot of fun to run through.
        Are they doing away with the desert environments and only doing city maps or?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant999
          Are they doing away with the desert environments and only doing city maps or?
          The last I heard, the game was entirely set in Mexico City. And it will be structured sort of like one big city, probably similar to games like Grand Theft Auto in how it loads different parts of the city as you move through it. It should be pretty cool, but I will certainly miss the rural scenery. Perhaps they will build an area outside of the city for some of the action.
          [volun]

Comment

I imagine they will scratch that particular itch with an expansion pack.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X