No announcement yet.

Oh NO they didn't! (ubisoft press release)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh NO they didn't! (ubisoft press release)

I got this press release from Ubisoft this AM in my inbox... this is exactly what was said about R6: Lockdown... not good, not good at all. (I'm scared now... someone hold me,lol.)

press release:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES on CONSOLES AND PC

Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, is pleased to announce the official release dates of the game and that it has gone gold on Xbox360™.

Also Ubisoft has decided to devote additional time on the PC version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ to perfect the next installment in its award-winning squad-based military shooter and the specificities of this version.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ will be released on

- March 9th 2006 on Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

- March 16th 2006 on Xbox® video game system from Microsoft,

- March 30th on PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

- PC-DVD Rom next May 2006

In the meantime, make sure you visit the game’s official website for up to date information and assets.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Oh NO they didn't! (ubisoft press release)

Ma be they ae gonna add some cool stuff...

or may be remove the whol console feeling... I saw the release date pushed back on EBgames today.... well i am not looking forward to this gme that much... I will see wha everybody says aftee the release and decide after everybody's feedback...

2 more months... Looks like RO is gonna be busy without any attention fighters...

wow this keyboard sucks
    Last edited by |TG| B; 03-06-2006, 10:20 AM.

Looks like they are going to wait and see if the console version does well, then release for PC 2 months later. If not, I expect they will do what they did with GR2: "the port is taking longer than planned" etc. etc. then drop it altogether.

Yeah, I can't believe this!!! Once again, we PC players get pushed aside for the consoles! This is like deja-vu......They did this exact same thing w/ GR2, then canceled it altogether on us PC gamers.....Heck, it was the PC that put GR on the map!!!!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed