Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW for xbox360 great reviews...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/index.html

Don't really mean squat for us PC gamers... but it may or may not be a good sign that many many reviews of GRAW for the Xbox 360 are getting extremely high ratings, some higher then any other game in Xbox history.

If and when it finally comes out for PC... look at it as a new squad tactical shooter, not as a update to the original GR, then you may like or enjoy it.

My research has discovered that alot of these ridiculous features in GRAW are actually in the making and set for the 2025 soldier, so look at it as a glimpse into true combat in the future... thou I can't get the opening movie out of my mind where the squad is all walking down the middle of the street, then come under fire... no matter how advance you are, you don't walk down the middle of a road, lol.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW for xbox360 great reviews...

Yea, I got GRAW for the X-Box 360, and it's the best Ghost Recon game yet, so it's gonna be great for the PC hopefully, as long as you're PC's can handle the great graphics this game has.

Also, I'm 90% sure that the equipment used in GRAW is slated for use in around ~2010, believe it or not, we are already experimenting with Bio-Armor, which can greatly increase the strength and other attributes of the soldier wearing it, it is done by using "nanomuscle fibers" in the suit. It is slated for use around ~2025. Sounds like I'm making this up, but I'll will look for a link about this and post it here later.

Edit: Here's one of the links I was talking about
    defenselink.mil/news/Jul2004/n07272004_2004072705.html

Comment

Re: GRAW for xbox360 great reviews...

I saw a review on TV toda, and the guy was very impressed. He agreed it was the best GR to date. If the PC version looks anything close to what I saw today...and it will, maybe better...I'll be happy.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X