GR Advanced Warfighter PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR Advanced Warfighter PC

It somewhat surprises me that there seems to be no interest in GRAW on this forum.
    I know everyone, me too, was disappointed with UBI and GR2, but things look very promising for GRAW. GRIN, the developer , is taking it back to the GR1 roots and the current previews are mentioning full mod tools, coop playing (sp campain with 4 players, but no limit on players in mods), much more tactical than the xbox360 version etc. Actually, it has little to do with the 360 version, apart from the same location and basic story line.
    There's supposed to be a demo out in a few weeks or so, both sp and coop, so keep your eyes open and hopefully we'll see active GRAW playing and modding in the near future here.

Re: GR Advanced Warfighter PC

ahhh... how bout it get released first, then you'll see interest... unless your talking about the 360 version, then check the xbox forum. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Minister
      It somewhat surprises me that there seems to be no interest in GRAW on this forum.
      Nope, not much in this form. But maybe in the GRAW forum?
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Im not getting to excited yet. Once I see a demo and they give use more info about the game then I'll be excited. Still looking forward to it but only time will tell.

Until then, I'll keep playing GR1.

Comment

Yeah there's a whole forum dedicated to discussing GRAW and there's plenty of interest expressed there.

I'm all out of love for Ubisoft. I'll believe GRAW when I see it.

Comment

I think when the game comes out you'll see considerable interest at TG. There are a lot of lurkers around, waiting for the next "GR", whether that be GRAW or Armed Assault or what. But pardon us if we're skeptical. We've seen tons of games talk up their "tactical" elements only to be disappointed at the game's ability to fit in with TG's style.
            [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by perry
              Nope, not much in this form. But maybe in the GRAW forum?
              Oops, overlooked that, went straight to the GR forums, pretty stupid of me :row__639:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X