Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet multiplayer...

Looks like LAN-only Co-Op multiplayer in the demo. :(
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: No Internet multiplayer...

Crap. I was hoping to get some co-op in. Oh well, at least I will be able to see how badly the game runs on my system.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
      Looks like LAN-only Co-Op multiplayer in the demo. :(
      I've heard of workarounds for that. Do you think that they violate the license or are otherwise illegal?

I don't even know if you'd want to try to get around that limitation. It might have been put in place in order to hide the fact that their net code is so rough?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

What about using LAN over the Internet program Hamachi ?

Comment

I'm considering that. I do have Hamachi, but I want to get home and test it before making any sort of official statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            I'm considering that. I do have a Hamachi server running that we could use for this. But I want to get home and test it before making any sort of official statement.
            Will someone +rep this man? Or name your firstborn after him. Either will do. :row__593:

Comment

Yeah, I'm up for Hamachi if someone will invite me before the space runs out? :D

Comment

Hamachi is a go. Workaround has been tested on the GRAW forums to work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  Will someone +rep this man? Or name your firstborn after him. Either will do. :row__593:
                  I re-phrased my post because even though I have Hamachi on the server, I still can't run the GRAW demo there, so it will still need to be a client-client scenario.

Comment

So I haven't used Hamachi in a while, is there just a TG group I should join, and is there any special thing you have to do besides running Hamachi? :) And are we using 0.9.9 or 1.0 beta?

Comment

Re: Internet multiplayer...

I have created a new Tactical Gamer Hamachi network, I will be testing this within the next 45 minutes and then publish the required information needed to connect.

Comment

apophis can you confirm that you are doing all this work on your blackberry or are you useing a PC?...ive heard rumors and i just wanna clear them up
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                          Or name your firstborn after him.
                          I've always wanted to name my first son "the Destroyer." ;)

Comment

Okay, well lets do this so I can get some game on before going to my 3 PM central class :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                              apophis can you confirm that you are doing all this work on your blackberry or are you useing a PC?...ive heard rumors and i just wanna clear them up
                              Right now I'm using my PC. But I do have both RDP and SSH on my Blackberry and the ability to use my Blackberry as a modem for my laptop if need be.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X