Horrible Horrible Black screen.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Horrible Black screen.....

Today a few of us (Dark Viper, JimmyTwoHand, Hansbrix and I) tried out hamachi ending in a great deal of frustration.

The main problem was after we joined the game and started it the game would go to the loading screen for around 30 seconds then the screen would go black and shortly after that hard drive activity would cease. Now the game did not lock up, we could hit esc anytime and get to the menu but the weapon loadout screen wouldnt come up......most of the time >:|

We all tried hosting and even tried a few other troubleshooting things like Viper hosting and just I joined....that worked fine. Hans hosted and Jimmy joined, that also worked.

Keep in mind that viper and i are in the states and jimmy and hans are overseas.

Anyone have any suggestions out there?

Re: Horrible Horrible Black screen.....

Maybe just to wait it out, I think agent joined us yesterday and took him forever to get there from the black screen.

Comment

My computer has the exact same problem. I host, and then my CPU goes crazy and teamspeak doesn't work right. Everyone that was in the game is stuck at the black screen.

I think viper had this exact same problem, so it's probably due to hamachi/demo, so probably won't have to deal with it on retail.

Comment

me and a few others yesterday tried to play and got thru one mission, but doing another game would do the exact same thing. I think we figured out that hamaci wasnt staying connected, or it would time out for some reason. We would just exit out of the current mission and start a new on and it would work just fine
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...