Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in the demo, read this.

Found on another forum:

"The other tip is, when you're in the ehlicopter ride and the doors open, if you're on the far left handside or the far right handside (guy facing the tail of the helicopter) don't jump out as soon as the doors open, there seems to be some sort of lag here where you fall through a building. wait 10-15 seconds the helicopter hovers backwards clearing the houses, and you're safe from this happening. This doesn't happen in SP as you're on thr right hand side (facing front of helicopter) I dunno if this is a bug or just Hamachi lagging."

This is a very real problem and it happened to Bonhead, Cadian, Redleg and I last night. DO NOT jump out of the helo as soon as you can. Give it a couple more seconds so you don't end up inside a building and stuck.

Re: Bug in the demo, read this.

Yes, take your time getting out, but don't wait to long or the chopper will take fire, then a door gunner gets put down. Fun to watch :-)
    "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

This happend to hansbrix last night.

In my view the helo was just sitting on the ground still flying, but all the building surrounding it. I think its some sort of lag issue betwee us.

Comment

Yeah it seemed that for the entire duration of the helicopter ride all i saw out the window were really low resolution textures of buildings (ie windows) at ground level. When it came time to rope down out of the chopper, i hoped that the glitch would fix itself. I ended up roping down through the bottom of the map, i could see the city above me, and then died. Luckily we had a bot in the game and I "respawned" as him, and the game proceeded normally from there, without glitches.

Comment

Ya, that happened to me the first camapign mission I tried and it really annoyed me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X