Hamachi Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamachi Problems

Scooperman, and I have been trying to set up a game, and we are having some problems. We can both connect to the tactical gamer server, we can see each other, etc, but we cannot ping each other. When 1 of us starts up the game, the other cannot see it on the list. I am sure that this is a problem with a port on the router, but I am not sure. Has anyone else had this problem?

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: Hamachi Problems

Yep, can connect to a created Hamachi network and to any of the (not full) TG networks.
    We can connect green and we can message.
    We can't ping or see any LAN games. We've both created the server individually to see.
    No ruck! :(

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Yep, FreekyE, Dark Viper, JimmyTwoHand, and I had a similar issue. None of us could ping Jimmy, but he could ping all of us. However, Jimmy was able to join a game that I hosted. Whenever any of us tried to host a game for all 4 of us, we were faced with an endless black screen before the loadout. I have no idea what's causing the issue your having, it seemed so intermittent for us and we couldn't think of anything else it could be.

Comment

Ok, so we've both forwarded ports. Now I can ping Usarion but he can't ping me.
        Sounds like a firewall thing. I don't have a software firewall installed. I had the nVidia firewall but it's gone now.
        Again we each tried to host. Again neither can see the other server.
        His little green dot in Hamachi now has a kind of halo/glow around it.

Weird...

[tg-c1][conduct]

Comment

Meant to post up earlier...

My issue turned out to be some leftover thing from a previous firewall.
          I actually enabled the Windows firewall hoping it would take over control from whatever was blocked... it did.
          We played for a while and had a good time.

Always the damned firewalls! - Too bad I don't have a degree in networking! ... oh yeah, I do. lol ;)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Comment

I installed Hamachi today and tried to connect with some other folks. I could join "Tactical Gamer 2" network and see some folks with green dots... and even ping them. But when I joined another network everyone was showing up as yellow.

|TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              I installed Hamachi today and tried to connect with some other folks. I could join "Tactical Gamer 2" network and see some folks with green dots... and even ping them. But when I joined another network everyone was showing up as yellow.

Ya we had the yellow problem as well. I don't have the link related to this, but I will aquire it, or ask Scooper to drop in to post it. That may be helpful to you.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X