Lot of Ghosts coming back for this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of Ghosts coming back for this game

Sup guys, not sure if any one knows me, I use to be here alot back in GR1 days, Been around messing with other games, but when GRAW came out I had to say hi to all my friends, and wonder if we are going to play GRAW like we use to do with gr1. Well guys Nice to see you guys are doing well.

Re: Lot of Ghosts coming back for this game

Wow, long time, no see!

You've got a bit of reading to catch up on here in our GRAW forum... I haven't gotten a chance to try out the demo yet, but there's definitely a lot of interest here!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Always nice to have an old TG member rejoin to have some fun. Not sure if you read this but GRAW wont have dedicated server support, and not sure if it ever will. So that means TG will not have a server until they fix that bug in the game. Yeah it does look like a few people have changed their mind about getting the game now since that was announced by apophis in one of the threads.

But you are more them welcome to join us for GR night on thursday.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Wow, I did not know about the non dedicated, thats going to make it hard to do 32 man domination server, I have a 6meg line and was lagging with just 3 connections, so I dont know how people are going to run 32 man servers. As much as they said this will not be a 360 port, by reading more forums, and playing the demo(crapy multiplayer that it seems like they threw in last min) it looks like this game is just a 360 port. Kinda makes me mad since this game started on PC.

Comment

Actually there was a post in this forum about this game NOT being a port from the console version. They did a port first and relized it sucked so they wrote it for PC to fix problems with it.

Yeah Apophis was bummed about that whole no SADS....gonna be interesting to see what happens with the multiplayer patch in June.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

There is a dedicated server option in the retail release. You start a server but check the dedicated option. It's similar to the dedicated server option in other games except those games have separate dedicated server releases as well. So a dedicated server requires the machine to meet the graphics card requirements. While the dedicated server feature is there, its current implementation makes it nearly impossible for anybody to host a dedicated server.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X