Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just joined the TG site. My live name is BoondockSaint54 so send me a buddy invite. I'm tired of playing with all those annoying kids online and look forward to playing a game with anyone on here. Be looking forward to the game. Also, include a voice and/or text message so I'll know it's from somone on TG. By the way, anyone play on Xbox Live? By reading some of the threads I see a lot of them have to do with PC so I just want to check and make sure.
    For the working gamers out there...

Re: New Member

Welcome to Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Im guessing you are gonna be playing GRAW. If so, or anyother game please real ALL the SOPS and rules for the servers. Another good read is the tactical gamer primer, those few things will help you better understand how we play and expect the servers to be run
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, I read them and all I can say is that's just what I've been looking for.
        For the working gamers out there...

Comment

It's what we have all been looking for. This is the last place you will ever play. Welcome!

Comment

Nice to see another new face who doesn't immediately become a supporting member and leave me all alone. And sad.

Of course, now that I say this you're probably going to become an SM.

Comment

Ok, instead of spamming up the forum with another thread introducing another new guy, I'm gonna post here instead ;)

I'm also new, from Perth Western Australia and have waited patiently for GRAW to come out over the last two years since the GR2 fiasco. I've been making do with BF2 and helped start a clan over here that owes a lot of its success and structure to the way things are done around here at TG. I've been keeping an eye on TG and read all the pertinent information, SOPs etc and love what I see. :) From the little I've played of GRAW so far I'm already "in my happy place" and really look forward to seeing some awesome tactical online coop and domination play in the near future. TG looks like the best place for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyKing
                Ok, instead of spamming up the forum with another thread introducing another new guy, I'm gonna post here instead ;)

I'm also new, from Perth Western Australia and have waited patiently for GRAW to come out over the last two years since the GR2 fiasco. I've been making do with BF2 and helped start a clan over here that owes a lot of its success and structure to the way things are done around here at TG. I've been keeping an eye on TG and read all the pertinent information, SOPs etc and love what I see. :) From the little I've played of GRAW so far I'm already "in my happy place" and really look forward to seeing some awesome tactical online coop and domination play in the near future. TG looks like the best place for that.
                Welcome, MonkeyKing!

Comment

Welcome aboard guys. See you in the sights :-)
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

Welcome to TG guys. Good to have you all on board.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyKing
                      Ditto :)

I'm also new to the TG site. I've read up on the rules and SOP's and I think I've found an online home at long last. I can't wait to get my hands on GRAW (Will have to wait until the 11th-12th sadly) as I'm a HUGE Tom Clancy fan. Infact, the first Ghost Recon is to blame for that.

Anywho, thought I'd introduce myself aswell. Also, if you catch yourself on my side, I apologize in advance!

All the best,
                      -Clodhopper
                      -

Comment

Welcome in! Nice name Boondock ;)
                        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Hey, figured I'd add my shout out here as well. I'm new, read the sop's and guides and it sounds like it's for me. I'm from the United States, based in Texas. Looks like this is the place I wanna be.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X