Where the heck is the game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck is the game!

I pre-ordered with Direct2Drive, (I've ordered six past games with D2D and it worked great and always on time, day of release...)

Now GRAW was suppose to ship yesterday, in stores today... so at midnight D2D should of had it, but now noon, and still no download! (after I promoted and encouraged others to use the service... ruining my online reputation in a sense.)

Now I also called EB Games, which I pre-ordered the box copy from them, now they say ships today out tomorrow AFTERNOON.

Called Best Buy, they claim not out till next week...

Checking online stores the past week or so, almost all had different dates of release...

What the hello is going on here!? How hard is it for a company to have a firm date of release... you know they know, it's not like someone runs into the main office, yelling "It's Done!" and running it out to shipping... they know every step of the way... they know when it's done, why the games, why the secrets?

Where the heck is the damn game people!? ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Where the heck is the game!

I really enjoy reading his posts and seeing all the randomly bolded words.

This is why i dont get excited about games anymore, i get them after the first patch so atleast i know they are released and good to go....And yes magnum your online rep is ruined
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

My EB told me yesterday they were supposed to have it yesterday by noon now as you stated tomorrow by 1pm they should have it. Bastards!

Oh wait..i'm not buying yet anyway but I feel for the rest of ya ;)

Comment

Bah, who cares....it'll be here when it gets here....I have other things to be angry about......like having to work for a living and pay taxes when I could be gaming :D

Comment

I'm just waiting for Armed Assault. :)

Comment

Amazon says it ships May 9th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=468642

Everything I saw online, other than D2D, said May 8th....so what's going on? Did the preorders actually ship?

Comment

D2D is up...2.2 gig download, should be about an hour for me, lol
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
                D2D is up...2.2 gig download, should be about an hour for me, lol
                hah! servers are flooded... mine is only goin at 128kb/s

Comment

I'm getting near 600, but it ain't going to be no hour, lol... 2 or 3 maybe...

Kinda sucks, tonight starts my work week, was hoping to get some time on it before RL buts in.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
                    I'm getting near 600, but it ain't going to be no hour, lol... 2 or 3 maybe...

Kinda sucks, tonight starts my work week, was hoping to get some time on it before RL buts in.
                    Looks like they only allocated about 200kb/s or less for this DL. Terribly slow, but tolerable I guess. By the time we all get it and installed it'll be 9PM for sure. Dont forget to update your vid. drivers too.

Comment

Yeah, I have an Nvidia 7800 GS card, and was getting crap frame rate.....So I d-loaded the 84.43 drivers.......WOW what a difference.......The demo is now playable!!!

Comment

I was going to give you rep and make a joke about how your reputation is ruined and every time someone gives it to you it's like a shot in the face or a stab in the chest, but I have to spread some around before you get any. Stupid forums messing up all my jokes.

Comment

Just wanted to say EB sucks. I called yesterday he said it would be in today and that I should come down and pay 5$ to reserve it(i Ididnt). I called back today and they wont have it until tomorrow.

What shipper they use..jeeze.

Comment

I just downloaded it. Who wants to play.. go on teamspeak!

Comment

Yeah I buckled and grabbed it from D2D. Damn impulse control problems... ;)

It held at about 200 k/s initially, and is now around 290 k/s. Not exactly spectacular, but it'll take about 3 hours total to d/l.

I just hope this whole patching issue doesn't come back to haunt me down the line.
                              Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X