How do you use the bots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you use the bots?

Just wondering how everyone else out there uses the bots in game. I primarily use them just for cover, having them cover overlapping areas ahead of my position. If we have some open space, I have them follow me to keep up. A couple times I've had a guy actually attack a target, but that's rare.

Are there any more effective ways to use the bots that I'm missing?
    Beatnik

Re: How do you use the bots?

I used them once to attack that once semi-enclosed square with few baddies and a sniper. Two went in the front and got their attention and I went in and finished them up. It worked well.

I do find myself as you tho, using them to provide cover for an area. Normally I send 2 one way and me and another flank the location so I have 2 angles on it. I basically run in two 2 man teams.

I do get concerned about their ability to find cover should I expose them to an area that I anticipate holding some enemy.

Of course this is just the demo as I don't have the full version yet.

Comment

Re: How do you use the bots?

In the demo at least, I use the bots a good amount. I set the sniper to cover our advance from the rear, the guy with the SAW to cover us from the piece of cover closest to the enemy position and yet still concealed, and the rifleman to attack the enemy position. Then I take up a position with a seperate angle of fire from the rifleman and help him attack the enemy position. When the enemies are dead, I order the sniper up to the rifleman's position, the SAW guy forward to my position, and I tell the rifleman to move forwards. I move either in front of or behind him and shoot any bad guys my teammates don't get.

Other than that, I use them for flanking. I take the sniper and get him as close as I can to the enemy position, then I tell him and the SAW guy to hold. Me and the rifleman go around the back, and I tell everyone to attack it at once.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X