Trouble getting started with Tactical Gamer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble getting started with Tactical Gamer

I'm having trouble getting connected with servers, or more precisely finding out where they are. I tried connecting to the Team Speak based off the link from the main page, but my login name and password were rejected.

I didn't recieve an email with server lists, or hamachi information is that normal? Thanks for the help!

Re: Trouble getting started with Tactical Gamer

Think I found the answer to my own question, but just to make sure. Do you have to pay to use teamspeak hosted by Tactical Gamer? Is there something related to purely GRAW that would warrent 8 dollars a month? Are there super fast servers set up that allow co-op? Guess I can't see myself paying if the majority of people are playing another game, and currently there is no dedicated co-op servers.

Thanks

Comment

Please read ALL the SOPS and even the tactical Gamer primer. I guarentee it will answer every single question you just asked. Do that then if you have any question ask them.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

To actually answer your question, you do not need to pay anything to use Teamspeak. Currently I don't think Supporting Members get any GRAW-specific benefits, although once a server goes up they might be able to kick people in order to join (pure speculation on my part). As for servers, there are none up yet.

Comment

Right now, if I understand this correctly, if you want to do MP GRAW, someone has to host a co-op game. That means, no dedicated server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X