Play tonight? (now?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play tonight? (now?)

Hey, wondering if anyone was looking to play. I don't seem many co-op servers so I was curious if there was a hamachi network yall play on or if anyone was online. I'd host but I don't have the connection for it. Ciao.

Re: Play tonight? (now?)

Where are you based?

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Comment

Houston, Texas, Usa... you?

Comment

Sacramento, CA. I only have a 6mbit connection (during good hrs, it can go down to 3) and its saturated right now with 1 PC playing BF2 and 2 more soon to join it. I dont know if I can handle it with 3 other PC's sharing the cable.

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Comment

not sure. I just have a daily bandwidth limit on my computer. Lame apartment complex.

Comment

I cant anyways, I told Et3rnal that I would play coop with him so I have to wait.

Comment

When are you playing with Et3rnal? This is crazy, when I hit refresh or update server list I never get more than a screen+1 servers. Like if the screen holds 24 servers, I recieve 25. And scrolling shows me that one extra server, half of them show a 0 ping. I'm on a university campus and should have an incredible ping. *Sigh*
              Last edited by therealJon; 05-05-2006, 12:34 AM.

Comment

The servers, well at least coop ones, don't show up unless they are waiting for players before the start. No join'in in the middle

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X