A VERY irritating ending to a great game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VERY irritating ending to a great game

So tonight Fuzzy and I are doing some coop. We have been at the map over an hour when we complete a certain task and in comes heavy resistance. Foot soldiers are coming our way so I ask Fuzzy to follow me, I am going directly away from them because I want to move up another road and get into position to attack. I felt too cornered where we were before. All the sudden the game says I left the combat area (I was in the middle of the friggin map!!!!) and it says "GAME OVER"....wow, true arcade fashion there.........Anyway, it gave me no timer or anything, just ruined our game. What the hey????????? Anyone else experience that? Game was going great up till that point.

Re: A VERY irritating ending to a great game

Yea... what was up with that??

While playing around in single player, I tried leaving the map in several locations and it always gave me plenty of time to turn around... yet when you were egressing from the overwhelming force of Tangos, the game ended almost as soon as the "warning" was given. There was no time to even respond. Not cool... especially considering how extremely well that mission was going up to that point (my bleeding flesh wounds and gimpy leg not withstanding).

Still though... considering that was my first FULL endeavor into GRAW... I am extremely thrilled with the experience. This game, that one bug aside, really impressed me (to say the least) and is clearly a "Tactical Gamer's Game."

Anyways,

Good Times.

Fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ
      So tonight Fuzzy and I are doing some coop. We have been at the map over an hour when we complete a certain task and in comes heavy resistance. Foot soldiers are coming our way so I ask Fuzzy to follow me, I am going directly away from them because I want to move up another road and get into position to attack. I felt too cornered where we were before. All the sudden the game says I left the combat area (I was in the middle of the friggin map!!!!) and it says "GAME OVER"....wow, true arcade fashion there.........Anyway, it gave me no timer or anything, just ruined our game. What the hey????????? Anyone else experience that? Game was going great up till that point.
      If it was the 2nd coop mission and you were approaching the embassy, it's a known bug.

Comment

Originally posted by BHack
        If it was the 2nd coop mission and you were approaching the embassy, it's a known bug.
        Nope, first mission. I wish it would only allow the camera in the are you were allowed....that really did tick me off, very lame and arcadish. I'm starting to wonder if this was a port...."GAME OVER".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X