GRAW Multiplayer Upload Bandwidth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW Multiplayer Upload Bandwidth

Hey everybody, I just had a question that recently started bugging me. On my current connection I have a 250mb/d bandwidth limit. While I'm not over that limit I recieve something around 200k/s, after I recieve about 15k/s.

Normally when I play any game, such as CS:s, or Age of Empires III, there isn't anywhere near the amount of upload bandwidth that this game uses. I play for one hour and my limit is almost reached. I don't understand what's going on. I'm not currently using teamspeak or hamachi... and I'm not the host. Any ideas? Thanks.

Re: GRAW Multiplayer Upload Bandwidth

Are you using hamachi?

Comment

No this most recent time when I played I wasn't even using teamspeak. I don't have any p2p stuff open, and I'm not hosting. I'm at a loss.

Comment

GRAW uses massive amount of upload bandwidth. This is why you get the black screens, why the servers teamspeak starts cutting out, etc. It slams your connection. However, I assumed this was because we were using hamachi and playing in a simulated lan environment. I thought that playing on the internet setting would lower bandwidth requirements.

Comment

I thought so too, I played from 1pm to 2:30 and I used 130+ mb of bandwidth (combined upload/download) I haven't seen anything like those numbers in any other game.

Weird.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X