The ultimate coop campaign!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate coop campaign!

I was playing coop GRAW with a couple of TG guys and I came up with a cool idea. I think since human players in multiplayer coop beat the single player AI ghosts we should start doing one mission a night until we complete the campaign. This would start tomorrow with Coup d'Etat at 8:00 EST in the coop game A channel in TS and go until we either give up and decide to finish the mission on the following night or we complete the mission. We will have multiple groups of coop players who stay with their group until that group is done (this means you have to make sure you're free whenever your group is playing so that you don't miss a mission). Weapons loadouts may change on a mission to mission basis, but I think leaders should stay constant. I also think that difficulty levels should stay the same. I think this would be a really fun way to finish GRAW's very hard campaign and to try really working in the SOPs. Please post any suggestions, questions. If you would like to sign up please post whether you're willing to be a team leader, and know that the groups I put together depend on who signs up first and who wants to be a team leader. I can also work out custom groups for those of you with people already in mind.

PS- I may push the date/time back until we have enough people.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: The ultimate coop campaign!

I really want to get in on this. My copy should be coming either today or tomorrow and then im game. I really enjoyed the demo, and lookin forward to some hardcore tactic action.

Comment

I've had this game since it came out and still haven't seen a map past the second level. Only playing it in coop, I've done the same map probably 20 times with different TG guys and never gotten past the embassy fight. :(

Comment

Originally posted by BHack
        I've had this game since it came out and still haven't seen a map past the second level. Only playing it in coop, I've done the same map probably 20 times with different TG guys and never gotten past the embassy fight. :(
        We'll get by it tonight :D

Comment

Sounds like a great idea, should set up some groups, find some times and get something organized for this. Count me in (currently without a working MIC, may take a week or so. I ordered one online), I've only passed a few mission in the campaign mode because those silly AI squad members do some stupid things that end up costing them their lives.

Update: This time, I've worked around my current mic problem, I WILL be on mic tonight

Through a complicated little work around, I've managed to activate my headset. Temporary set-up that works like a charm
          Last edited by Clodhopper; 05-08-2006, 04:41 PM.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper
            Sounds like a great idea, should set up some groups, find some times and get something organized for this.
            To me, this seems like the best way to do it. Perhaps each person who normally hosts could make a separate thread in this forum, with the thread title being the same as the host's server name ("JMJ Tactical Gamer Coop" or something similar). Then, when the host knew he was going to have his server up for some coop (or domination) play, he could make a post in his thread indicating the times. Folks who wanted to play on that server could use that same thread for sign-ups and AARs, which would help to reduce forum clutter and maintain organization. (For folks who hosted regularly, maybe their threads could be stickied for easy reference.)

Just a suggestion....

Comment

Yes that sounds good. Please start your own threads to set up a group. I am willing to be in any group that will start from the VERY beginning.
              The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
              #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
              83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

I will be there.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'd love to be in on this timezone allowing. I know there's at least one other Aussie here who'll jump at this chance too ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X