Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crash Log- What are these error messages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Log- What are these error messages?

Ive had some problems with crashing, particularly in MP. I looked through my GRAW folder and found a crash log, and here are some of the error messages. If anyone can shed some light on what they mean and how i can stop future crashes, itd be much appreciated.

First Error:
    Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02
    Mass properties not valid to create rigid body

Second Error:
    data\lib\script_network\identity.dsf(-1): cant find member: from_server_set_unit in type <void>

The rigid body one is kind of funny in a "im really ticked off that the developer decided to mock me with his crazy error messages" kind of way.

Re: Crash Log- What are these error messages?

Checked the Ubi forums. Found lots of "crash in application. . ." problems, but none with the same accomanying messages as yours.
    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Rigid body is a physics thing, the developers aren't trying to mock you. Did you perchance uninstall the Ageia PhysX runtime environment? That might be your problem for the first crash.

Comment

I uninstalled aegia a few days ago completley, but i got this error message many times even before i uninstalled it.

Comment

Did you install DirectX 9.0c with the game? Apparently a new version of DX9.0c was released in March.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

Comment

Yes i did install the new direct x. It prompted me to do so during installation.

Heres a new bug report!

Script: data\levels\true\true not found!

Comment

Funny. I saw you join a server I was on. I said hi, but before you could respond (or finish loading, I suppose), I got disconnected! lol.

Comment

Oh! Another one! Isnt this exciting? This one happened during loading.

data\lib\script_network\gametype\zone.dsf(-1): Program containing class has been destroyed

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypedominatio n.dsf(0)

Comment

Wow, you're very crashy lately :( Do you have your latest 3d card drivers?

Comment

I wouldn't blame your machine all those people that hate bf2 and call EA a money **** need to take a long hard look at what the OTHER developers are releasing. BF2 is a paradise compared to this ubisoft title.

Comment

And there's your off-topic rant of the day :D

You might also try defragging your hard drive and reinstalling the game (not in the order, and back up your saves first). Every little bit helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonehead
                        Did you uninstall the physics card drivers? I have heard some folks getting buggy when they did.
                        I believe we already had this discussion. He said he did but the problems started before that.

Comment

At this point, you're looking at a clean GRAW install minimum. Crap deal, but it'll have to be done. Do the video drivers as others have recommended as well. Download Driver Cleaner Pro (free DL) and follow their instructions. It's pretty easy.

Comment

I would be very surprised if its anything at all hardware related, because i have played single player much more and never crash. In MP i crash all the time. Either its just the game is buggy for MP, or i have some kind of internet option, port, or something thats not letting me join servers reliably. Im computer stupid though, so i would have no idea how to find out if its a port/router issue. I dont even know what a port/router is.

Comment

perhaps try the following:

- find out what your internet connection is uploading at
                              - input the correct upload speed in GRAW
                              - make sure you don't have any spyware etc
                              - check to see if GRAW and anything else related to it is going through your firewall/router directly
                              - turn off your firewall
                              - turn off anything that uses the internet besides GRAW, including: MSN, icq, irc, yahoo, Xfire
                              - turn off Fraps just in case
                              - hell close down *any* processes you're not directly using.
                              - turn off virus protection
                              Last edited by MonkeyKing; 05-10-2006, 07:57 AM. Reason: added some things

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X