No Respawns with TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Respawns with TG?

Hey guys, I used to play GR back in the day with Team {E}lite and we used to always play no-respawns. You guys were also pretty hard-core to the rules with the mods run and no-respawns. I'm wondering if TG still runs GR (now AW) with no respawns.

Re: No Respawns with TG?

When the time comes that AW has dedicated server functionality (sometime in June?) we will most certainly be running as hardcore as we always were. No respawns. :)

Good to see you again, Timberwolf!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
      When the time comes that AW has dedicated server functionality (sometime in June?) we will most certainly be running as hardcore as we always were. No respawns. :)

Good to see you again, Timberwolf!
      Remind me to toss a nade at my feet first time I play this game. I was reading all sorts of things about it being a single player game...first time I've actually found out it doesn't have dedicated server functionality yet. No wonder...Ah well, guess I'll get the game and re-train my FPS skills on co-op in preparation for the big weekend that will surely happen when we can all get dedicated servers up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timberwolf
        Remind me to toss a nade at my feet first time I play this game.
        Don't worry... that won't be a problem! The 'nades in this game seem to have some type of futuristic "return-to-sender" robotics mechanism. Atleast, that's the case when I pull the pin and let one fly! :madsmile:
        -

Comment

hehe sounds good to me, I'm definitely in for some TG MP action as soon as its possible *drool*

Comment

Yea, nice to meet you all too. I'll be popping in on your TS as soon as I get everything set up. I'll have to dust off my old SIG and see if any of my old squadmates come out of the woodwork. It seems like my old clan is MIA but at least like-minded gamers are still around.
            Last edited by Timberwolf; 05-11-2006, 01:35 PM.

Comment

why not join us tonight for some old fashion GR?
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...