How to get into a GRAW Multiplayer Game Every Single Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get into a GRAW Multiplayer Game Every Single Time

OK, so after massive amounts of trial and error (mostly error), we've done some troubleshooting and changed minute variables that seem to ensure getting a coop game running successfully almost every time. Performing the following steps in order seems to do the trick.

1. When connecting, make sure to tab out of every field.
    2. Wait for every person to reach the weapons screen before selecting your kit.
    3. Put the sock from your left foot on your right foot, and vice versa.
    4. The person in slot 4 should be the youngest person playing.
    5. If you have any loose change in your pocket, it should all be in the left pocket, heads facing out. If possible, remove all change from your pockets and place it as far from the PC as possible.
    6. Do not curse at the game or say anything that might upset the game.
    7. A four leaf clover placed on the top left corner of your PC monitor by all four players simultaneously helps.
    8. Placing chairs on top of the dining room table, upside down seems to help in some situations.
    9. Avoiding eye contact with GRAW as much as possible while it's loading also seems to help.

Let's rally and come together as a community to get us through this difficult time trying to play together. The game itself is very enjoyable, and if we follow these simple steps, it should ensure that we all get to play as often as possible.

Feel free to post anything that's worked for you in increasing the reliability/stability of your GRAW multiplayer experience.
    Last edited by Beatnik; 05-12-2006, 09:55 PM.
    Beatnik

Re: How to get into a GRAW Multiplayer Game Every Single Time

The game seems to work fine if you end every TS comm with "ARRRR!" as if your a pirate.

I'm not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by BHack
      The game seems to work fine if you end every TS comm with "ARRRR!" as if your a pirate.

I'm not kidding.

Yes. I believe this is the key to trouble free gaming. Arrrr.....

Comment

What about promising to buy it dinner and flowers? That always seems to work for me.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
          What about promising to buy it dinner and flowers? That always seems to work for me.
          Usually just gets me a few laughs or a good smack across the face if I tally up the goods while asking. :icon20: But maybe that's just me, I'm about as charming as a potato.

Wait, what are we talking about again? :row__735:
          -

Comment

I can vouch for the pirate voice effectiveness. AAAaarrrrghh.

That, and I also find nag-champa incense candles effective. Not too much though, or GRAW will get cranky.
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Geez, this thread alone is enough to make me stick to BF2 until Armed Assault comes out. :)

Comment

Dont forget to say "Stay Frosty" 3 times in a row.

Comment

I also kick my wive's cat....works every time!

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ
                    I also kick my wive's cat....
                    Wives? How many wives ya got?
                    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
                      Wives? How many wives ya got?
                      Hopefully not so many that his mistress gets upset ;)
                      Battlefield Admin() ()
                      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                      | for | |

Comment

I are sofaking.......nevermind :D

I got one, and that's more than enough......."wife's" ;)

Comment

I found you need keep your shot glass full, on the left side of your desk, and four inches from the edge. Drink one shot as EACH screen loads and re-fill.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
                            OK, so after massive amounts of trial and error (mostly error), we've done some troubleshooting and changed minute variables that seem to ensure getting a coop game running successfully almost every time. Performing the following steps in order seems to do the trick.

1. When connecting, make sure to tab out of every field.
                            2. Wait for every person to reach the weapons screen before selecting your kit.
                            3. Put the sock from your left foot on your right foot, and vice versa.
                            4. The person in slot 4 should be the youngest person playing.
                            5. If you have any loose change in your pocket, it should all be in the left pocket, heads facing out. If possible, remove all change from your pockets and place it as far from the PC as possible.
                            6. Do not curse at the game or say anything that might upset the game.
                            7. A four leaf clover placed on the top left corner of your PC monitor by all four players simultaneously helps.
                            8. Placing chairs on top of the dining room table, upside down seems to help in some situations.
                            9. Avoiding eye contact with GRAW as much as possible while it's loading also seems to help.

Let's rally and come together as a community to get us through this difficult time trying to play together. The game itself is very enjoyable, and if we follow these simple steps, it should ensure that we all get to play as often as possible.

Feel free to post anything that's worked for you in increasing the reliability/stability of your GRAW multiplayer experience.

That is some freaking hilarous stuff :row__523:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X