Quarterback ...HARD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarterback ...HARD

Damn I been trying to play Quarterback in single player and its hard. Definetly not enough savepoints :)

We need to fire this up in coop sometime.

Re: Quarterback ...HARD

beat it in single and coop. Definately a hard map.

SEMI SPOILER

Mostly because of the varied terrain and so many buildings which they can hide in. Also its one of if not the longest level. All i can tell you is go SLLLOOOWW. Bring a sniper rilfe if youre doing single with a x8 compact for alley work. Youll need both. Use the map a LOT and peek around every corner. There are a good amount of snipers in the later part that will tear you up. Good luck. Ill help ya out in coop if i see ya on.

Comment

Ya, I'm stuck on this as well... cleared alot trying to get to the pinned group but then to load and re-do all again, pain in the butt.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Funny, that's the map I'm currently on in single player. I try to play the game with a self imposed iron man rules, like every person must be in the green to accept a level as finished... and on quarterback it just ain't happening. My worst problem is I know there are two guys around the corner, so I start to peek, and randomly one sees me before he should and pings me to yellow right as I fire.

Comment

Originally posted by therealJon
          Funny, that's the map I'm currently on in single player. I try to play the game with a self imposed iron man rules, like every person must be in the green to accept a level as finished... and on quarterback it just ain't happening. My worst problem is I know there are two guys around the corner, so I start to peek, and randomly one sees me before he should and pings me to yellow right as I fire.
          I generally play the same way, but once i got to the snipers area and all my teamates were down, i reluctantly finished the map alone.

Comment

Now that I think I've gotten my system issues worked out (thanks B Hack and everyone for putting up with that BS last night), I'm up for some co-op Quarterback tonite. I should be around from 6 EST - 10 EST.

Comment

I beat it with Snail in COOP. No savepoints... though I did die once and have to take over an AI.

Though that was mostly because the LEVEL DOESN'T EVER END.

Comment

I just made it to this stage in singleplayer myself. Needless to say, I tink I chit my pants.

Them buggers like to pop out and give you that doctor perscribed hot-lead injection and the most inopportune time. Definately a map to take your time with, the tactical map is your friend. Use it to scout ahead, but be wary of the open buildings you can't see into with the eye-in-the-sky.
                Last edited by Clodhopper; 05-16-2006, 09:16 AM.
                -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X