have you guys seen any of this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you guys seen any of this?

I just finished the SP campaign and noticed that I never once saw an AI team member throw a grenade, or even ever go prone... Is that true or did I miss that in all the action?

Also noticed there was no flashbangs and smoke grenades.. yet you see a smoke grenade in use in the splash screen, true?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: have you guys seen any of this?

you're not crazy, its true. i never believe everything in the flash screen being incorporated into the actual game. thats just marketing. but in a game such as this, no smoke? thats just beyond absurd. why don't they just give us some chainsaw and go run around killing tangos.
    |TG-7th|The_Jackal

Comment

smoke grenades are in domination mode.

Comment

There are, unfortunately, no smoke grenades in SP. I've never seen the team AI use grenades, or even their secondary weapons... but I have seen them go prone (diving for cover under fire) and I've seen them use the grenade launcher when the enemy is behind a vehicle.

Comment

I've seen grenade launcher, but no normal grenades, no use of secondary weapons( Stupid allen ), and only prone under fire... very little crouching even.

Comment

I saw some prone-AI in the demo, I believe. And the enemies do it like, all the freaking time. They can't move 10 feet without diving prone.

Comment

Have you noticed though that they always seem to dive prone in the open and then become a sitting duck...
              Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                Have you noticed though that they always seem to dive prone in the open and then become a sitting duck...
                LOL yes!

I always figured that they were shielded from one of the AI soldiers, not me.
                A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X