Clear All

• Patch this week 1.10

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/ind...howtopic=35147

That is all.

Re: Patch this week 1.10

That is the slowest site on the net *taps fingers* *yawns*

Comment

Well...sounds promising for MP. You MP'ers...Thoughts? Little ray of hope for GRAW MP longevity?

Comment

A very, very little ray of hope for MP. The only thing that will possibly save MP for GRAW is dedicated server files, but even if those come out i wouldnt be surprised if too many people have already given up on it.

Comment

There is allot of work to be done. There is a reason its dead in here.

I have a feeling that to create a dedicated server will be a big deal for ubi. I mean think about coop. How will the players decide whos the leader? Will they implement a vote functionality? Doing anything likes that takes coding & time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strikeman
            There is allot of work to be done. There is a reason its dead in here.

I have a feeling that to create a dedicated server will be a big deal for ubi. I mean think about coop. How will the players decide whos the leader? Will they implement a vote functionality? Doing anything likes that takes coding & time.
            My impression is there wouldn't be support for dedicated coop servers. Dedicated server functionality is already there for domination so I guess they'll just move that to a separate dedicated server package.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Strikeman
              I mean think about coop. How will the players decide whos the leader? Will they implement a vote functionality? Doing anything likes that takes coding & time.
              In the original Ghost Recon, players can vote for a leader before the mission starts. If a leader is not chosen, then the game assigns one randomly upon mission start.

Comment

Looks pretty good.
                A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Whats this "June Patch" they keep teasing me with? :row__738:

One GRIN guy says.. "This "June patch" is becoming a legend, a gift from the gods, a prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled... it's almost scary.

One Patch to rule them all
                  One Patch to find them
                  One Patch to bring them all
                  and in the darkness bind them"
                  -

Comment

I found that quite laughable. Almost like we should be grateful to them for having the benevolence to patch a barely playable game which we have already paid for.

Oh GRIN, I am not worthy.
                    You misunderstand, he wasn't serious, just making fun of the forum posters
                    who think the patch will solve any problem on the planet. :row__593:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X