Graw Doa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graw Doa

Its pretty sad, seems like this game had a 10 minute shelf life. I had tons of fun playing coop with you guys, but its just dead in here now.

I tried playing some BF2 tonight and its just not the same. I wish BF2 had GRAW's damage model.

Re: Graw Doa

i think you'll find that the game is still alive and kicking. Come June the MP patch arrives promising more game modes and improvements which will kick it into another gear.

Declaring a game DOA is a bit premature IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyKing
      i think you'll find that the game is still alive and kicking. Come June the MP patch arrives promising more game modes and improvements which will kick it into another gear.

Declaring a game DOA is a bit premature IMO
      Agreed, I have played very little MP with you all, but once June roles around, I think you will find the interest level will go up.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

im always down for a lil tactical co-op

Comment

Minus game performance issues, I frequent these boards to see if anyone is playing and jump in. But I'm not going to really start playing this game until they get it patched up (June-ish). I suspect alot of people are somewhat shelfing the game til the summer. If by August this forum is still dead, I'll call GRAW dead then.

Comment

Played some last night. Sat in T/S for over an hour. Was hoping for some CO-OP. Maybe we should set up a TG wide death match one night.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Wouldve hopped on last night but i got dragged to see Davinci Code. 2:30 history lesson. Boring.

Comment

"history" lesson.... please for my sanity don't call that POS a history lesson... don't even call it a movie please :S

back on topic.... While I've played a bit of Coop and yes the stability issues are a pain, I've found the Domination mode a lot more entertaining, less frustrating and overall a much more enjoyable experience. Granted its obviously a bit more like BF2 in many ways but I yearn for the day a TG server gets put online.

Comment

its not a POS, just a boring movie. I know people who liked it although i dont know why.

Anyways, i really do think we need a dom server goin

Comment

Is it possible we could set up a weekly "GRAW night"? It seemed like there were quite a few of us around Friday.
                    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

re: whether or not its a POS - i guess thats a personal taste issue and how high your bar is set to quality-poo ;) insipid might've been a better description, "done before, better, by others" comes to mind. ;)

i really think a Domination server hosted by TG would see this game take on another life here. The kind of strictly enforced gamestyle that TG engenders would really bring out the best points of the game I think.

I'm guessing hardware limitations mean we won't see that until the June patch though.. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^>
                        Is it possible we could set up a weekly "GRAW night"? It seemed like there were quite a few of us around Friday.
                        That's AA night... :row__632: I mean, America's Army night :row__642: Saturday looks clean (atleast, on the calander)

Either way it goes, I think once the june patch is out with the new multiplayer modes and possibly (I've not heard of it yet... so this is only speculation on my part) the ability to host a dedicated server, we'll be able to muster up everyone and figure out when do set this bugger up for weekly nights.

As far as the current co-op goes, I don't mind rescuing President Valentine (or Balentine?), but that old boys gunna have to quit getting caught! :madsmile:
                        -

Comment

Anytime I'm up for playing graw, I hop on TS and start playing single player. Every now and then I hear someone talking in my room. After wondering WTF that was since noone is home, I realize I have TS on and then play some COOP.

I suggest instead of posting on the forums when you want to play, just go on TS and either play single player or go watch TV or something. Eventually someone will come in and want to play!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X