Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi new to graw

hi all
    im not new to the recon game just advance warrior. my problem is the game runs real bad once im in the game trying to play. my graphies start to go bad and everything i do moves slow. im running 3.4 gig cpu, 512 pci express video, and one gig of ram right now.19 in LCD montior, windows xp pro any ideas ? if its going to be like this its not worth 50 dollars.
    thanks Razor

Re: hi new to graw

ok updated video driver and got better but still get this disstorstion in graphics when moving around and then i cant see much in front of me

Comment

Hey Razor, this is the forum for classic GR. You might find more luck asking for help in the GRAW forum.
      [volun]

Comment

thanks

Comment

LOL you will even be able to get high textures which are only availible to those with 512 cards like yours.
          The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
          #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
          83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Welcome; are you running any anti-virus program in the background while you play? Norton has been known to severely cripple gaming. In fact, go to your process manager and shut down all processes unnecessary to the game before you play. Also, do a good check of your system with A-squared, AdAware, MS Defender, etc, etc... and a virus scan if you haven't already.

Also, what type of in-game video and sound settings are you trying to run? You have a great rig, but there are limits for even the high-end rigs with these types of games.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Which 512mb card do you have?
              A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Hey Im new too just bought the game and trying to get the multiplayer to work :( but as soon as I do what server is TG playing at?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X