GRAW won't run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW won't run

I did a fresh install of Windows this weekend, and now that I've reinstalled and patched up GRAW it refuses to run! When I click the .exe file, literally nothing happens. It just sits at desktop. Anyone have any advice?

I have all my video and audio drivers up to date.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: GRAW won't run

After 2 reinstalls, and re-downloading the 1.10 patch it works! And I must say it runs MUCH better since reinstalling my OS.

Comment

I think a lot of issues people have are with their systems not necessarily with the game. I may get flamed for that but a well maintained machine makes everything less problematic and an annual reformat and reinstall can do a system a lot of good IMO.

Glad its working for ya. Not sure why it took a couple reinstalls but carry on soldier! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mot73
        I think a lot of issues people have are with their systems not necessarily with the game. I may get flamed for that but a well maintained machine makes everything less problematic and an annual reformat and reinstall can do a system a lot of good IMO.

I agree with that 100% based on my experience. I make it a point to back up all my important files (including save games) and reformat every 6 months or so. It often makes a big difference in the performance of my games since it gets rid of all the unnecessary garbage on the drive, memory processes, etc that you never use anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
          I did a fresh install of Windows this weekend, and now that I've reinstalled and patched up GRAW it refuses to run! When I click the .exe file, literally nothing happens. It just sits at desktop. Anyone have any advice?

I have all my video and audio drivers up to date.
          remove & re-install then patch it with 1.35 should be o.k , worked 4 ME :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X