Deathmatch maps coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathmatch maps coming...

Not a big fan of death matches, but heres the news anyway... from www.worthplaying.com

copy/paste:
    'Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter' Gets New DeathMatch Maps
    Posted by Rainier on Saturday, June 17 @ 12:57:50 PDT

Ubisoft announced that it will soon release the very first Multiplayer Pack for GRIN's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on PC. To support the influx of people flocking to the new maps, Ubisoft will launch no less than 20 new dedicated servers at the same time, so you'll have even more places for you and your friends to play.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Deathmatch maps coming...

Good to hear an "Official" word from Ubi. More multiplayer support of any kind is a step in the right direction. I'm not a fan of deathmatch either, but I have been getting into Domination lately. Can be fun if you find someone to buddy up with that plays tactically instead of just running around trying to cap as many zones as possible.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^>
      Good to hear an "Official" word from Ubi. More multiplayer support of any kind is a step in the right direction. I'm not a fan of deathmatch either, but I have been getting into Domination lately. Can be fun if you find someone to buddy up with that plays tactically instead of just running around trying to cap as many zones as possible.

I find thats the main type of playing style on most servers, just people running around like chickens without heads capping bases.
      |TG-7th|The_Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jackkal
        I find thats the main type of playing style on most servers, just people running around like chickens without heads capping bases.
        a la Battlefield 2 :P
        -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...