Been thinking of buying this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been thinking of buying this...

Are there any TGers out there that are playing this, co-op or another form of multi? Seems quiet around here and I got the feeling the game missed many folks expectations.

Should I spend or save ? ;)

Re: Been thinking of buying this...

If you havent done so, check this thread Fault.

I suggest you save until the issues addressed in the topic above are resolved.

Comment

Thanks John. Looks like that's exactly what I'll do. I'm itching for a new title and this has had my eye for some time....guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Comment

There are a few of us who play. We just need a better following. The only draw back is the dedicated server which we are waiting on. Well worth the money.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I love the game, but you can only play Mayday! Mayday! on coop so many damn times, ya know? Bleh. It needs a decent coop map/scenario editor, dedicated server, etc, etc.. what other people have already said. I check the TS channel for people idling the GRAW channel when I get home from work, but I haven't played coop in a few weeks here.

Hell, if you wait a little longer the price might come down to bargain bin levels.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Post a thread and pick a night to see when we all can play. Nothing like hi-jacking a thread.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Ill get the game as soon as they get the dedicated server files released.

Comment

The only drawbacks to this game is that the fastest system on the planet is brought to its knees by this game :(

Comment

Ya kidding? I have a p4 2.4 GHz running on mixed RAM at 1gb and a radeon x800xl 256 video card. I can run the game at (Not absolutely high, but my card, and many like it, are forced away from HIGH texture quality) at the medium texture quality, 1280 res with all the bells and whistles running (AA x4 included) with nay a hiccup... its actually the best looking, smoothest runnin game I've played in a while :/ and my pc is far from optimized...

I'd play it more if we had something for multiplayer... and I don't want another deathmatch, something more like Ghost Recon where the game didn't end when the squad leader died... or that limited a game to 3 people and a host forced to play the 'must-not-die-else-the-game-dies" slot. I just think its funny that The President could be captured by some terrorist arsehole, My squad and I are the only hope for his survival... our squadleader (and only him) takes a mortal wound and BOOM "mission failed, let the prez die boys, with your leader dead, your dead!"

The game itself is fun... I don't feel it was a waste of my money because I enjoyed every hour I played it... (my xfire hour-count isn't totally accurate, I played much more than it tells)
                  Last edited by Clodhopper; 08-09-2006, 04:08 AM.
                  -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X