Gentlemen, we have GRAW...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, we have GRAW...

I'm too excited NOT to just blurt this out and post it right now.

The GRAW 1.3 map pack comes with a dedicated server binary. I have tested it and it does indeed work on our servers and gives us the ability to host our own GRAW dedicated servers.

I'm going to do some more playing with it tomorrow night and get the sucker on-line. Out of the gate, it will only be accessible (I believe) by folks that are participating in the Map Pack #3 beta program.

More news tomorrow.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Gentlemen, we have GRAW...

I can't run the game, but congrats on this good news for those who enjoy playing it.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hot damn... been waiting for that... (any word from the beta on fixes of the other two co-op problems, death of the CO... Game ends, and boosting it up to 8 player?)

By the time I'm back online (hotel room now), 10 days... maybe it will be out and running... I'll be there then.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Great news so far!

Comment

Great news. When I get home from work I'll crank up the beta and give it a whirl. Played some yesterday. Looking good so far. Thanks for getting it up boss.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Sounds interesting! I read on ghostrecon.net that a terrorist hunt mode is coming back. I wonder what else i coming the coop way (dont have the beta)?
            former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

please god more than 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
                please god more than 4.
                The OGR game type (Original Ghost Recon Co-Op) supports 12 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                  The OGR game type (Original Ghost Recon Co-Op) supports 12 players.
                  Alright then seeya PoE

Comment

Sweet!
                    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Is there a changelog available for the beta patch? I would love to see what else is new without signing up for beta testing :)
                      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

See the front page for the "More news tomorrow" that I promised.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com

Comment

I'm interested to see what changes the patches have brought and what TG can do with this game.
                          Since I'm not in the Beta so I'll just have to await descriptions from those that are.

Comment

India Romeo Sierra ready to go. Over
                            The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                            #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                            83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

I can not wait to start playing this game with TG people. I love GRAW.

:Hugs all around!:

:D

It'll be fun to shoot people I actually know! Finally! :p
                              A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X