Q about open server...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about open server...

I understand that TG has always liked to keep there GR servers open, for recruitment purposes... but I would like to know if were keeping our GRAW server open to the public now...

I just joined our server and there were 10 players, only one being a TG member (Bubba)... I checked our TS server, and none (but Bubba of course, lol) are on it...

How are we to instill, test, and enjoy this new game mode with people not on comms, and outsiders filling the server?

I want to play tonight, but if it was like the beta...were 3 or 4 members were working as a team but the other 3 or 4 outsiders were not... this is going to put a major damper on this "testing period" of GRAW. IMO

Just putting my thoughts out there for discussion.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Q about open server...

Just let them run out and die, darwinism?

edit: From what I've heard this mode is really hard and they will die without help.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      Just putting my thoughts out there for discussion.
      And they're appreciated.

The GRAW admins are discussing this as we type.

Comment

So what you guys decide... the servers full and I want in.
        I only have limited game play time. ;) I'm old, and work.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          So what you guys decide... the servers full and I want in.
          I only have limited game play time. ;) I'm old, and work.
          We're most likely going to have a second server up. But we've not even begun being able to stress-test the server as we just started getting players on it (other than the beta, which was always limited).
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

The GRAW admins can lock the server on request, and will also lock the server periodically to accomodate Tactical Gamers. The server password can be found in the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Official Rules & Announcements forum.

UPDATE: Server should currently be locked with the password provided (see link above).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X