Q. about GRAW servers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q. about GRAW servers...

OK, not starting anything here, so don't take it that way, just throwing my thoughts out for debate/rebuttal.

Today, a few of us spent the earlier part of the afternoon playing OGR on our new GRAW server, and we ran into problems and was unable to find anyone to help.

First, the usual, non TG members NOT playing to our standards of rule.

Second, it seemed there was always one who would not ready up, we spent more time in the ready up screen then on the battlefield.

Third, I love the new OGR mode, but with the recent fixes and updates to the co-op, ie: the leader can die now and mission continue, I'd like to see a second, locked server for TG SM's with the campaign missions available for co-op. (If you have GRAW and haven't played the campaign at least once, your missing some good stuff that you won't see in OGR co-op mode, ie:artillery strikes, heli support, blowing alot of stuff up, your missing alot, and just maybe those can be implemented into new missions for OGR co-op mode.)

So, what I would like to see/know:

The ability for any SM to kick people out for not readying up in due time, TK'ing, ect ect. Do you have to be some sort of registered admin to kick people, or is there a vote command? I don't know.

I'd like to see a second dedicated server for the SP campaign, co-op missions.

and finally, I would like my wife to do what I say when I say it, with no back talk... (oh and throw the kids in there too.)

Is that too much to ask? ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Q. about GRAW servers...

Down in your other thread we are working on geting it going. right now not sure when or if we wil have another server. I havent seen to much action as it is on the one we got.

and SOP for problem players is to pm an admin. As of right now there isnt that i know of a way to get rid of players.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I know all the admins for GRAW, none were on... and what do you mean, our GRAW OGR server is hot, always people on that one.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

At this time we only have the one server. A password has been installed on the server. All that has to be done is activate it. I will do that when I get home from work. We admins talked about it and we will do it for a couple of weeks in the evenings then it will be opened again to the public.

The only thing we do not want to do is lock out potential players who might like to call TG their home. So keep that in mind when the server is not Passworded.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X