Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...once again.

Hey guys, I'm back!
    Some of you might remember me, but I'm guessing most wont ;)

For those of you who have no idea of who I am, here's the story.

I used to play cs but I got immensely tired of the lack of proper teamplay, so when a guy who used to play on my clans server told me about Network42 I decided to give it a try.

It was pure heaven to find others who wanted the same thing as I, and very soon I found out about the great games on the GR server and joined up...I actually stopped playing cs alltogether and were only to be found playing GR.

I stopped playing about the time the name was changed to TG, me being a poor student and all.

I've really missed TG, so about a year ago (?) I decided to purchase a one-year prepaid subscription...unfortunately noone played GR and my computer couldnt handle source, so I sat there all alone on the server for a while and eventually gave up on it...not a single game played on that subscription :row__738:

Now, more than a year later I have finally purchased a new computer and a copy of GRAW !

I must say that this game really blows everything else I've played out of the water. It is awesome!

So...hoping that it will be as popular as GR once were, I've once more purchased a one-year subscription.

I will now start reviewing the SOPs as I've probably forgotten most of it ^^
    Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Re: I'm back...once again.

Welcome aboard Pompa! Watch the teamspeak server around late-afternoon, some of us have been playing GRAW's OGR CO-OP on a daily basis between 5-10pm CST (myself included) and plan to continue... atleast until an official night is set, if ever :P
    -

Comment

We still play the original Ghost Recon most Thursday nights too. Come join us for both.

Comment

Nice! I'll have to do that.

Comment

Got a couple of games with Clodhopper last night.
          Great fun, and we were usually the last in the team left standing.
          With a couple of more on TS we would have done even better, but for the first day playing I'm satisfied :)

I wont play as late tonigh though, I've got an interview for a new job tomorrow morning.:row__523:

Comment

Welcome back.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Welcome back to the community. Once a TG'er, always a TG'er!
              |TG-Irr|Cadian
              Games: BF2, POE2, CoD2, GRAW

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...