GRAW Campaign Co-Op...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW Campaign Co-Op...

Just FYI for any other 2 interested members...

With the new patch also fixing a few complaints about the GRAW campaign cooperative missions, like if the leader dies, the game no longer ends. FriedFish and I are looking to re-visit those campaign missions in co-op mode tonight.

1.) We probably could use our own sub-channel in the GRAW teamspeak channel, say "Campaign Co-Op", as not to interfere with anyone playing OGR co-op.

So if any registered TS member could do that for us, it would be appreciated.

2.) Since TG doesn't have a campaign co-op server, we will have to host our own. Which is really no problem because most broadband connections in the US can support 4 players, (I do wish they would of jacked that up to 12 players also thou.)

I just put one up and tested it, it seemed to work fine on my system/connection, (I just worry about my prior router problems, but I got that new Dlink 4300 gamer router that has special tools and features for hosting games and prioritizing the game server over other uses.

But we should have a back up plan, which is simply someone else hosting if I have problems... we will see tonight.

So... if your interested in campaign co-op for GRAW, we need two more... I will be on around 2000 hours Eastern... but you can come and go from the game as needed so no rush.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW Campaign Co-Op...

I am with you Magnum game on and I could host the backup server if you like.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

Looks like I missed the party for tonight, but for the record, I'd love to do the campaign in co-op with you guys sometime. I'm still stuck on a mission right now... those AI, I just can't control them.

I tell them to get behind a fence... what do they do? They walk around it a few times, while being fired upon, and if they don't die right away, they usually come to a stop infront of the fence and bite it. Heh. Ohh, and they don't like to fire back until they're done playing ring-around-the-fency... by that time, they are almost certainly dead.
      -

Comment

Good few games I got in tonight guys. I had to bail early for family time. Hope to do it again soon.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Ya, after a little rough riding, we started doing good those last few missions.

Nice to have objectives. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Yessir! It's indeed very nice to have objectives to go with that extraction point :P I managed to get in for "Mayday! Mayday!" with Evo, Magnum and FriedFish. We eventually finished it, but it cost us two lives.

Big thanks to Magnum for keeping the game running for us, greatly appreciated Magnum! Shame we can't run these on a dedicated...

So, any plans for more? I'm moving around the weekend (hopefully) so I wont be available for any games then... but tuesday-thursday, if any more co-op missions need doing, count me in.
            Last edited by Clodhopper; 09-26-2006, 07:43 AM.
            -

Comment

Yeah, Mayday was a blast until mag started taking fire and I thought what a good idea it would be to lean out and provide cover. No sooner than I hit "q" did I have a bullet in my skull.

D'oh!
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Clodhopper View Post
                Looks like I missed the party for tonight, but for the record, I'd love to do the campaign in co-op with you guys sometime. I'm still stuck on a mission right now... those AI, I just can't control them.
                Same here. They act TOO independantly too often. I like how they can take a general point and click order, but when I go to the tac map to give them specific (location and fire angle-wise) orders, they treat them as general suggestions as well! GAH!

I'd LOVE to play campaign co-op with enemy AI set to hardest level w/ y'all.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X