The Advanced Warfighter Custom map series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Advanced Warfighter Custom map series

I am not sure if you know me or not, but I was on your server recently and noticed you had some of my maps on it. I figured I would take the time to post the links to the maps that I have made to date. They all contain every gametype except for coop. I spent hours on these maps and it may only require you to create a login account which is worth it. The can all be found at the following links. I am also a new PGL admin for tournaments so if you would like to see any brackets or tourneys let me know.

Because I haven't made 15 posts or more the urls will not work so throw http in front of these links. EDIT: Fixed - Mirfee

Visit shadowcompanyelite.com and do to the download section to get all maps with the AW tag on them.

Once you have a login account the links should work. I like the last 3 which I just finished last night. They are like a campaign because they overlap each other.

AW01 URBAN RESISTANCE
    http://shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/...hp?download=21

AW02 LOADING STATION
    http://shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/...hp?download=42

AW03 POW CAMP
    http://shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/...hp?download=46

AW04 GHOST TOWN - I believe you folks have this already.
    http://shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/...hp?download=50

The next 3 are in a self installer map pack called DELTA FORCE. Enjoy. I like them and it is hard for me to be satisfied with my maps, lol.
    AW05 INITIATIVE LOST
    AW06 DELTA FORCE
    AW07 LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND

http://shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/...hp?download=55

EDIT: I fixed your URL's to work as links. --Mirfee
    Last edited by Mirfee; 10-09-2006, 11:26 PM. Reason: Links enabled

Re: The Advance Warfighter Custom map series

Thanks Tom...great work on the maps, and great having you on our team this night.

Hope to see you again.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Tom_Anger, thanks very much for coming on tonight, and also for posting these links. We're currently running AW01 through AW04, and they're excellent. I'm looking forward to getting your latest three maps added to our rotation as well.

In addition to TvT, we play OGR Coop here, so we'd certainly enjoy any maps of that gametype you may have planned.

If you're taking ideas and/or suggestions for new maps/missions, I'm sure the folks here at TG would be happy to offer. We have some great GR veterans among us, so if we can provide input, just let us know.

Comment

Keep up the good work with the maps, had a blast with them! Very well done.

Was also good to have you in-game with us aswell, don't be a stranger
        -

Comment

I think I missed the rotation of your maps while I was on. But it was good to have you on for a few games and to hear about your maps. Hope to see you on the server again. Looking forward to your maps, both current and anything you might have in the works.

Comment

Nice maps Tom and good playing with you.

Comment

AW05 INITIATIVE LOST
              AW06 DELTA FORCE
              AW07 LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND

These three maps are now running in the TvT rotation on our server. :icon14:

Comment

Please keep in mind that those 3 maps are in some ways fast paced. They may remind you of Shanty Town, but they are more based on Black Hawk Down. You may end up at a road block only to turn around to head to an open road. Just about every road is a choke point. Moving up is not easy if the other team is set in good locations. If you would like roads open or other things changed let me know and I will make a note for any future versions. I am going to try and tackle coop for these.

One thing to also note - I started these maps around a month ago. I started, added stuff, added, added, added, etc. When I had 1 HUGE map, I decided to block areas off and call the map AW05. I then moved the road blocks and made AW06, etc. So having said that - understand that each map is the same exact map so if you want the entire map as a whole. i.e. AW05 through AW07 in 1 complete map, it is there. All I need to do is remove the road blocks and adjust the map hud for an huge huge map. Mess around with it and let me know. That is definietely a consideration for a future release.

Comment

Thanks, Tom_Anger!

Folks, we have the ear of a bona fide GRAW modder here, so if you have ideas/suggestions, this is a good place to offer them. Tom_Anger can only consider ideas if he knows about them.

Comment

Re: The Advanced Warfighter Custom map series

convert wilderness from OGR to GRAW. you do that so i can take credit for it.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...