Return of the Boot Camp! Monday, 12/4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Boot Camp! Monday, 12/4

Okay folks, time to get some GRAW action in again. I'm getting the shakes from withdrawl!

When: Monday, Decmber 4th at 9:00pm EST - Sharp

Where: Our server!

What: We're going to get a lot of action in this time. I want us to get familiar with moving in on the enemy and concentrating fire whilst watching flanks. That means lots of rounds, lots of shooting, and just hopefully - lots of killing.

"But Tybalt, there's a football game on": The Eagles don't have McNabb. The Panthers and Jake Delhomme suck right now. Everyone knows that the NFC is no good. So join us for GRAW.

Everyone is welcome, we'd love to see a few new faces. Teamspeak is of course mandatory. Post your ability to attend, thoughts, feelings, and positive comments in here. Please forward all gripes, complaints, and bad jokes to leejo.

Excused!
    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Re: Return of the Boot Camp! Monday, 12/4

Hopefully I can make it, but expecting to be called out to work next week sometime, if not tomorrow. If I'm home though, I'm there.
    -

Comment

let me know when we start gaming again, then I'll be there. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

This will be gaming! Expect maximum time spent shooting at each other. :]
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

Comment

Just got called to work, but I'll make it to the boot camp! So it's confirmed, you'll have a Canadian to shoot at:row__642:
          -

Comment

I will be there. Is there anything I need other then the latest patch and being on TS? Maps packs or mods?
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
              Is there anything I need other then the latest patch and being on TS? Maps packs or mods?
              This thread will get you up to speed on what you need.

Comment

Ill be there, just got the game yesterday. Its great fun online.
                |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I should be there.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Map pack installed.
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

The server will be passworded (somebody call Webster's) for the Boot Camp.

Comment

Okay, we had five last night and put some good rounds in. One thing we learned for sure is that that map is not fun! It's pretty poorly designed, in my opinion. In any event, we will have another GRAW night next week (need to check my schedule), with the focus on firepower and killing yet again.

I think that the seven minute rounds, first to 100 points format worked very well. We also got noticeably better as the evening went on, to the point where we could plan for what the other team might do and vice-versa. In any event, let's try to keep increasing our numbers.

Comment

Great job with this Boot Camp, Tybalt, and thanks!

Comment

Yea the map has a lot of flaws. Nades can not be thrown on some parts of the map. Bottle necks in approaches to the target area sucks for one side. Other then that Tybalt did a good job of getting me killed.:icon20:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Tybalt really kicked our team's ass half the time. and the grenades lol. Some spots they were correct, some they were greatly reduced, and some, they bounced against something in mid air.
                              |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
                              100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...