Up for some GRAW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up for some GRAW?

I'm looking to gauge interest in GRAW, and to get something going in here again. What interests you?
    Co-op Only
    23.08%
    Adversial Only
    11.54%
    Both Adversial and Co-op
    46.15%
    I'm too busy right now - Ask me later!
    7.69%
    No me gusta el GRAW
    11.54%
    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Re: Up for some GRAW?

now that i got my graphics problems worked out i wouldnt mind some co-op

Comment

Havnt played in a while, ill play whatever game.
      |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
      100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I'd be interested, but my GRAW disks are buried in storage at the moment. Once I get my career jump-started (and thus have a permanent place to live, and thus have my stuff out of storage), I'll be back in the tactical action.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88 View Post
          now that i got my graphics problems worked out i wouldnt mind some co-op
          Diddo.. just name a time and date

Comment

Maybe I'll try (again) to work out some of the glitches I've had that have kept me away. Mucho mouse lag and the inability to stay connected to a coop game have kept me grounded. If I can figure it out, sure.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I've been meaning to get around to a game with my new comp. So I'll check TS from time to time.
              The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
              #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
              83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

The reason I quit playing GRAW was the lack of contents and us running the same few co-op missions over and over and over again.

I remember having LOTS of fun playing original GR on TG. You didn't really know where the enemy would be with TG maps and mod...and of course me and DudeMan running around with our MP5s, sneaking up and putting a single round through an enemys head (or 50 through his feet, lol)...the nightmissions on airport and castle were so much fun!
                Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

I'm interested in having some GRAW adversial and co-op once I get my copy.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Pompa View Post
                    The reason I quit playing GRAW was the lack of contents and us running the same few co-op missions over and over and over again.

I remember having LOTS of fun playing original GR on TG. You didn't really know where the enemy would be with TG maps and mod...and of course me and DudeMan running around with our MP5s, sneaking up and putting a single round through an enemys head (or 50 through his feet, lol)...the nightmissions on airport and castle were so much fun!
                    Yep. I didn't play GRAW quite as much as some of the other folks here, and when I did whether it was coop or missions or whatever, everyone already knew where the tangos were (except me of course) and things went way too fast for me to keep up. So I basically never got any shots at an enemy and if I did it's because I was sprinting to keep up with the team and I ran head first into a tango. Compare that to OGR here where everything is so slow and methodical and the radio dicipline is tight.

That's not a knock against anyone here BTW. I played the second mission so many times it was second nature to just start off and go after the tangos without much thought of forming a plan or moving carefully. Once you know where everyone is, you can just run to safe cover and pick off the bad guys.
                    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I have not played GRAW in a while, and wouldn't mind playing.
                      ------------

------------

Comment

It sounds like there's some interest in GRAW. Great! :)

Pick some OGR Coop missions from this list and I'll get them on the server. I had stopped updating the server with new missions because nobody was playing them, but I'll certainly make updates if folks are interested in them.

Comment

+1.
                          Although I played the blackhawk down map and that was just silly...I saw a muzzleflash and was dead....loaded up the map on my computer with respawns to check it out...enemies must have been supermans family, incredible how well they could see in the dark, and spawn got overrun pretty fast. I like nightmissions, but that just sucked.
                          Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

I hope the server isn't empty this Thursday/Friday. I'm gonna find some time and head on for some GRAW MP/Co-op.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I just got GRAW reinstalled and also put on the MR-C68 mod (hope that doesn't mess me up for multiplayer....if so, I can just delete it out of my local directory). So I'm good to go for playing some GRAW.

Can't play Friday, as I've already signed up for 2142 TGU. Saturday is the 2142 scrim. But thursday ought to work out alright.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X