Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Preview

IGN have a good preview of the PC game GRAW2. Go check it out for me I will wait until a good review of the game or demo to come out before I buy it.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Preview
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/764/764473p1.html
    GRAW 2: PC Developer Tells All
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/764/764975p1.html

Last edited by lunisicx; 02-16-2007, 06:13 PM.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Preview

When I first heard about GRAW 2, I experienced some pucker-factor. I enjoyed the first GR game quite a bit, and though it's a bit tactically unsound (stupid squad AI), I do enjoy GRAW. I've been half-assed tracking what's going on with GRAW 2, some of the new features and developments, and I have to say I'm excited. The main thing that concerns me is that while Ubi has up media and info for the 360 version, not even PC Requirements have been posted. This makes me fear that this will end up being another port to PC title, and that is gonna annoy me.

The videos I've been watching of the game and programming features have my psyched. Like you, however, I won't be able to really think of buying the game until I see a PC demo and read some good reviews. Here's keeping my ammo bandolier crossed.

Comment

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Preview

as like with GRAW 1... GRAW2 is being developed by a different team for the PC version compared to the 360...

I've played the 360 version and the PC version of GRAW1, and all I can say is I hope the PC version don't get the shaft again like it did with GRAW1... content wise.

March 6th 360 version

March 30th PC version

I'll be getting both and letting you know my opinion, if it matters. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X