GRAW2 beta screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 beta screens...

Hope allowed to share these, normally they make you sign a no closure statement, but didn't see one this time...

BETA only, and it shows...

the end...tired of beta too, bunch of morons on those public servers. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 beta screens...

Its a nade fest actually.

Comment

im only gettin this for SP and possibly co-op with TGers

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        Hope allowed to share these, normally they make you sign a no closure statement, but didn't see one this time...

BETA only, and it shows...

the end...tired of beta too, bunch of morons on those public servers. lol
        You might want to look again. They won't be pleased about this.
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Yeah its really lame in these "closed betas" when anyone can pay 7$ and get in.

Comment

At work now, will remove them tomorrow till I verify the signed agreement. Don't want to cause anyone heartache.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

See this page: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/7091021055

Originally posted by ubi
              Posts that contain any or part of information regarding this beta test will be deleted without any warning.

You the beta tester.
              I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS BETA TEST IS SUBJECT TO MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT BELOW AND THAT ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE VIDEO GAME “TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2” (THE “GAME”) IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND SHALL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY DISCLOSURE OF SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IRREPARABLE HARM TO UBISOFT AND UBISOFT WILL BE ENTITLED TO PAYMENT OF DAMAGES.
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X