Is GRAW worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GRAW worth it?

i was thinking about buying this game but i wasnt sure if it was good enough to buy? so should i get it?
    sigpic

Re: Is GRAW worth it?

yes one of the best I've played
    We who were born in blood and darkness understand that we must continue to fight to prevent further destruction to reaching devastation

greenwardude

Comment

I've loved the single-player action, but it has been awhile since playing it...and they were still incorporating the coop mode so I can't speak for it.

Be ready to have a fast comp and good video card as the graphics are friggin amazing at times. I also loved the physics...like a walkking up to couple of wooden boards leaning on a fence and knocking them over. Also blowing the doors off a semi by lobbing a grenade through the front window...lol.

Comment

Probably worth $15-$20 bucks if you can find it for that.. not the $50 I payed.

Comment

Nope... why? 'cause GRAW 2 is releasing in June and right now is open beta (which I'm in and will let you know how it is).

I was a bit disappointed with GRAW originally but I think that largely had to do with my system at the time and the crappy multiplayer aspect. NOW, I'm cranked to the max performance-wise and would like another go at it but, for those who are just coming into the game - might as well wait a few months and get the new version which is touted to be better.

And if you're really into hard-core milsim then you might as well get Armed Assault. If you like more action, then stick with 2142 or BF2. If you like "in-between" then GRAW(2) is for you. GRAW 2 will also have a few more refined multiplayer options, along with soldier development like in the BF series.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X