Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here play the mulitplayer COOP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here play the mulitplayer COOP?

im curious if anyone here plays it? i can't stand playing with the ai characters, and so am wondering if people are up for just playing a round or two.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Does anyone here play the mulitplayer COOP?

I bought GRAW and have not had the time to play it. It is hard to go from BF 2142 to GRAW.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Viper,

boy and howdy do I play coop!

I have played the entire campaign in coop at least twice now. I am strting to get tired of it, but I also play lots of OGR coop with friends.

With strong squad leadership and lots of squad member discipline to take orders, each mission can be methodically won. even at the higher levels of difficulty. But you ahve to move slow and purposefully, only moving when and where a strong squad leader tells you.

Once our group of freinds learned to do this, we started developing our own, in game approach to the technique of "Bounding overwatch". We even came up with our own style of communication using hte in game movement order system and telling eachother where to keep their eyes focused (compass headings) during moves.

We got quite good and quite tight. Alone, none of us are superstar FPS players. On the contrary. We are average at best. But as a fire team, we got very tight and the expereince bcame very suspenseful and gritty.

In your mind, you know there must be a better expereince out there in the coop arena. You imagine it must be out there. You are right. GRAW1 coop was one of the most fun games I have ever had to apply hard discipline too.

Sleepdoc
      Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

I've been looking to get into GRAW recently and will see if anyone is intersted in playing after i refresh myself.

- -

Comment

I have moved on from GRAW1. Wiht GRAW 2's release only a few days away (7/17 in the US), i fully expect to move to GRAW2. Get that instead.

: )
          Sleepdoc

My typos are legendary. I choose not to correct them as a form of unique signature

(and because forum spell checkers are a hassle) : )

I actually spell just fine. But my typing skills are the pits.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X